Want to boost your online sales and customer engagement? Discover the power of shoppable content and how it can transform your e-commerce strategy.
How Shoppable Content Can Boost Your Online Sales
Shoppable content is a tool to boost engagement and sales on e-commerce sites. It allows users to buy products directly from the website.
If you're a business owner with an online store, you know that it's important to keep your customers engaged. The more engaged they are, the more likely they are to buy from your store again and again. However, if you don't have the right tools in place to boost engagement and sales, then things might not be as smooth sailing as you'd like them to be. Fortunately for us all: there is a tool out there that can help increase sales while also boosting user engagement and keeping people on site longer. That tool is shoppable content.
In this article, we'll explain what shoppable content is, why it works so well for e-commerce sites like yours, and how you can use it to increase your online sales today!
How to use shoppable media in your ecommerce?
Shoppable content is a type of content that allows you to click on an item and buy it directly from your website. The main difference between shoppable and interactive content lies in the fact that with the latter, users can interact with elements on the page (such as videos or slideshows) but they cannot purchase anything directly from these elements.
Shoppable media is a great way to build trust with your customers, as well as increase conversions. With shoppable content, users can see what they are buying before they buy it. This can be especially helpful for shoppable e-commerce sites that sell clothing or shoes because it allows users to see exactly which size and color their purchase will be in.
5 benefits of shoppable experience
Shoppable media are a great way to convert your audience into customers:
- It helps you get more traffic to your shoppable online store
- It helps you get more sales
- It can help boost social media engagement, as well as generate leads and build brand awareness
- It's also a great way to build relationships with your audience
- It can help you become a thought leader in your industry, build authority in your niche and establish yourself as an expert
3 Shoppable E-commerce Examples
It's time to stop talking and start doing. Here are three examples of shoppable experience in action:
- Christopher Kimball's Milk Street: Christopher Kimball's Milk Street offers a TV show, podcast, cookbooks, and school that will change the way you cook with easy recipes from around the world. This shoppable online store launched a series of videos with shoppable recipes that show viewers how to make recipes with various ingredients. While watching the shoppable video, you can purchase all of the items needed for that recipe. It allows viewers to purchase featured products directly from the video without leaving the stream and to follow the recipe on the screen, too!
- Asos: Asos has partnered with Amazon Fashion so that customers can buy clothes from its catalog directly from its shoppable e-commerce without having to leave their current page or navigate away from Asos' domain name.
- Lululemon & Aerie: These two companies have both launched apps where shoppers can see what styles are available in stores nearby, along with prices and sizes available online - all without leaving their phone screens!
How to create great shoppable content
- Choose the right product.
- Create a shoppable post or a shoppable video
- Add a link to your store.
- Use good shoppable images and captions, along with a description that includes key features and benefits of the product or service being sold, as well as any other information that might help potential buyers make an informed decision about whether or not they want to purchase it from you (such as price point). You can also include links within these descriptions so readers can easily access more information on products that interest them if needed before making a purchase decision - this is particularly helpful if there are multiple products involved in one post!
- Add calls-to-action throughout the content so readers know exactly what action should be taken next (e.g., "Click here" or "Shop now"). Be sure these CTAs are located near where people might actually click on them
- Use Stream Sage: your single solution for driving more sales with all your content: live streams, shoppable videos, shoppable images, blog posts, websites!
Check our shoppable video that redirects to various content (instead of content there ca also be a product to buy!)
Compare 5 tools useful for shoppable media
5 Must-Try Tools while Creating Shoppable Content
- Stream Sage: With Stream Sage, you can unlock direct shopping in seconds! This data-driven platform seamlessly integrates with your ecommerce, allowing you to drive more sales with all your content. From live streaming and video selling to images and blogs, Stream Sage is your one-stop solution for merging the online shopping and entertainment experience. Plus, its instant on-page add-to-cart and checkout functions help you convert more customers from existing content.
- Hootsuite: Save time and headaches by using Hootsuite to schedule and publish shoppable Instagram posts. With this handy tool, you can easily manage your social media and stay on top of your shoppable content game.
- Brandwatch: If you want to better understand what your audience is looking for, Brandwatch can help. This tool provides valuable data that can help you tailor your shoppable media to catch your audience's attention. By knowing your audience's interests, you can create content that resonates with them and drives sales.
- Heyday: For the best conversational AI chatbot for retailers, Heyday is our pick. It integrates with Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp, and even retail-specific tools like Shopify. With Heyday's single dashboard, you can easily manage all your customer requests from every channel in one place, making management a breeze.
- Adobe Express: Take your shoppable media to the next level with Adobe Express. This app offers social-specific templates that make designing your shoppable instagram posts easy. With great photo and video editing capabilities, you can create visually stunning content that captures your audience's attention and drives sales.
With these 5 tools, you'll be well on your way to creating a successful shoppable experience that engages your audience and drives more sales.
Next Step: shoppable online store!
Shoppable content is the future of ecommerce. It's the best way to create an engaging brand experience and drive sales for your business. Stream Sage can help you convert more customers from existing content - try it free now!
If you have any questions about live shopping or want some help getting started, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help you start a shoppable content experience within days!